- Welded Steel Pipe
- Seamless Steel Pipe
- Pipe Accessories & Fittings
- Steel Structures
- Steel Plates & Coils
Cross Brace of Frame Scaffolding
Frame Scaffolding System is the common type and is versatile, economical, and easy to use, frequently used in one or two tiers by residential contrators, painters, etc, but their modular frames can also be stacked several stories high for use on large-scale construction jobs.
Frame scaffolding can be used not only as an external scaffold, but also as an internal scaffold or a full scaffolding. Just like the inner and outer grid scaffolding of high-rise buildings. Activity work platform for electromechanical installation, hull repair and other renovation projects. Also used to set up temporary viewing platform and grandstand.
- Frame Scaffolding is frequently used in one or two tiers by residential contrators, painters, etc, but their modular frames can also be stacked several stories high for use on large-scale construction jobs.
- Because the scaffolding rubber caster wheels with brake pads are installed at the frame bottom, the frame scaffold is easy to move, saving time and effort.
- Frame scaffold system has a simple structure, fewer accessories, and convenient transportation.
- Frame Scaffolding system for sale and the rental market is very huge. Because this frame scaffolding is not only can be used in outdoor construction but also be used in Indoor building.
Cross Brace Frame Scaffolding Size
21 x 1.4 x 1363
21 x 1.4 x 1724
21 x 1.4 x 1928
21 x 1.4 x 2198
Frame Scaffolding basic parts
There are six mainframe accessories and mainframe components of scaffolding.
One set of scaffold framework includes 2 pieces of main frames, 2 pieces of cross braces, 4 pieces of joint pins, 4 pieces of lock pins, 1 piece of catwalk.
01 Maingrame (walk Through Frame/ Ladder Frame)
02 Cross Brace
03 Lock Pin
04 Joint Pin
05 Catwalk with Hook
06 End Frame
The Material of cross brace is Q235. And the surface we can provide painted, pre-galvanized and hot dipped galvanized.